Exemplar Tactical Corporate Bond
The Fund seeks to generate income and preserve capital in each stage of the credit cycle, providing low correlation to bond indices and less sensitivity to interest rates.
The Fund invests primarily in Canadian corporate and government debt securities rated BBB or higher. The Fund may also include non-investment grade securities and may invest in other asset classes if warranted by financial conditions. To identify investment opportunities as well as mitigate and avoid undesirable market risk, investment research includes:
- Top-down analysis (macro-economic environment and sector)
- Bottom-up analysis (company fundamentals)
- Quantitative analysis (asset class and security relative valuation).
The combination of all three will assist the manager in attempting to reduce downside risk. The Fund diversifies across industries to mitigate default risk and will deploy substantial hedging of interest rates, credit spreads and currency.
- Investors seeking monthly income with the potential for additional capital appreciation.
- Investors seeking an actively managed unconstrained bond portfolio to complement a traditional long only bond portfolio.
Portfolio Manager Videos
January 22, 2015
Growth of $1,000
Risk Bar Description: Risk Rating
0% distribution :
Class AN: AHP 1340
Class FN: AHP 1345
5% distribution :
Class A: AHP 1300
Class F: AHP 1310
Class L: AHP 1330
Class U: AHP 1350
Class G: AHP 1355
7% distribution :
Class AI: AHP 1305
Class FI: AHP 1315
Class A: 1.75%
Class F: 1.00%
Class L: 2.00%
Arrow Capital Management
Short term redemption charge
2% of NAV within the first 90 days
RSP, RRIF,DSP, RESP, DPSP, TFSA
Custodian & Valuation Agent
CIBC Mellon Asset Servicing
RBC Investor & Treasury Services
Manager & Promoter
Arrow Capital Management Inc.